Wednesday, March 3

House Concerts and NYC

We've been back in Boston for three days.  I can't explain exactly how it happened (it would take an hour to write down) - but it looks like my truck will be up and running by friday, thanks to my uncle Bill who's a mechanic in Holbrook MA.  I didn't think it was possible - Sabzi the big green Tundra rides again!  We were on the brink of buying a 99 Subaru when we discovered the good news.

The brooklyn show this past Saturday drew a small but devoted crowd including my Cousin Billy, his partner Adam and my friend Hanon.  We had a blast hanging out with them and eating German food (you ever had spatzle?  Don't miss it.)  Earlier that day Hanon shot a three videos of Chris at Billboard.com studios where he works: 2 music videos and 1 short piece of theater that tells people about our house concerts.  Speaking of those, I'm really looking forward to a show I just booked with my buddy Ken Leavitt in New Orleans.  He lives on Avery Island where they make Tabasco sauce and sent us a really warm invitation to come play.

So here's the one about house concerts - another video will be ready soon (Hanon, you kick ass).  I'm editing the other one...don't hold your breath...

No comments:

Post a Comment