Sunday, February 21

Martha

As requested by the website What's Up, Martha?, Sandino and I wrote this Martha's Vineyard rap.  Well, he wrote it and I helped a little.  I rhymed Gay Head (a town on the island) with K-Fed:

"When I say Martha, I ain't talkin' 'bout Coakly
Who lacked the chipotle to get enough votes, see
I don't mean Martha Stewart or Nancy Pelosi
I'm talkin' 'bout the Vineyard, y'all rock like Lynnrd Skynrd
My name's Sandman and even though Che's dead...
There's a riot goin' on from Nantucket to Gay Head
I'll be at Che's Lounge just loungin' like K-Fed
Stupid as Scott Brown, but sexier naked"

Thanks to Elsa and Jim for taking good care of us for the night, Elsa made a wonderful homemade pizza and salad.

We hit Che's lounge in Vineyard Haven at 7PM tonight.  Tell your island buddies.

1 comment:

  1. We loved having you stay, Nima and Chris! It was great to hear you both playing in the living room and at the dinner table! We'll be following your tour blog! Jim and Elsa

    ReplyDelete